Media Brief - 2016
Date: 16 May 2016
Record Number of Eaton Employees Recognized in Prestigious CRN 2016 Women of the Channel List
May 16, 2016 … Eaton today announced that four team members have been named to CRN‘s prestigious 2016 Women of the Channel list, the most Eaton honorees ever recognized for the annual award program. Additionally, Sommer Goodknecht, partner marketing manager, Eaton, has been named to CRN’s list of the 2016 Power 100, an elite subset of the overall list, which honors women who span the information technology (IT) channel, representing vendors, distributors, solution providers and other organizations that figure prominently in the channel ecosystem.
Erica Mikulsky, partner marketing manager, Eaton, has also been recognized in a new subset of “Up and Coming” IT channel professionals. The four Eaton honorees are praised for exemplary work in the channel completed in 2015, with specific achievements that include the following:
- Stephanie Durden, partner sales manager, strengthened Eaton’s brand by participating in key industry events and visiting partners in the Central Region, fostering and strengthening relationships and helping partners grow their businesses and exceed financial objectives.
- Sommer Goodknecht, partner marketing manager, helped Eaton expand its focus on small solution providers, making smart investments to recruit and retain these partners. Goodknecht also helped lead Eaton’s outreach to the value-added-reseller (VAR) community, increasing the company’s presence at industry events and redoubling efforts to make in-person connections with existing and prospective partners.
- Elizabeth Bagnas, partner value marketing manager, helped validate Eaton’s power management solutions with EMC® and VCE converged infrastructure systems. She also helped strengthen Eaton’s collaborations with Cisco®, EMC, NetApp®, VCE and VMware® by creating and executing marketing initiatives and fulfilling operational requirements.
- Erica Mikulsky, partner marketing manager, after rejoining the team where her partner marketing career began, she played a key role on the team responsible for launching the Online Certification Training Modules for Eaton’s award-winning Intelligent Power Manager software, helping to drive important new messaging surrounding software-defined power in the channel.
“These executives have made a lasting mark on our industry — growing and elevating partner programs, leading transitions to new business models and introducing cutting-edge go-to-market strategies, among other remarkable achievements.” said Robert Faletra, CEO, The Channel Company. “We congratulate all the 2016 Women of the Channel and celebrate their singular contributions to the advancement of the channel ecosystem.”
The 2016 Women of the Channel and Power 100 lists will be featured in the June issue of CRN Magazine and online at www.CRN.com/wotc2016.
The Channel Company enables breakthrough IT channel performance with its dominant media, engaging events, expert consulting and education, and innovative marketing services and platforms. As the channel catalyst, it connects and empowers technology suppliers, solution providers and end users. Backed by more than 30 years of unequaled channel experience, it draws from a deep knowledge to envision innovative new solutions for ever-evolving challenges in the technology marketplace. For more information, visit www.thechannelco.com.
To learn more about Eaton’s power management solutions and services, visit www.Eaton.com/powerquality.
- Power Management
- Visual Power Manager (VPM)
- Visual Capacity Optimization Manager (VCOM)
- Intelligent Power Manager (IPM)
- Intelligent Power Protector (IPP)
- PC, Workstation & Home AV UPS
- Eaton 3S (350-750 VA)
- Eaton 5S (550 - 1500VA)
- Network, Server & Storage
- Eaton 5 Series
- Eaton 5SC (500 - 1500VA)
- Eaton 5P (750-3000 VA)
- Eaton 5P Rack (550-3000 VA)
- Eaton 5PX (1000-3000 VA)
- Eaton 9130 (700-3000 VA)
- Eaton 9SX (700-6000 VA)
- Eaton 9PXM (4-20 kVA)
- Eaton 9PX (700VA-11 kVA)
- Eaton 9155 (8-15 kVA)
- Eaton RACKPACKIT (6 kVA)
- Data Center & Facility UPS
- BladeUPS (5-60 kW)
- Eaton 9355 (10 - 30 kVA)
- Eaton Emergency Lighting UPSs - (8-200 kVA)
- Eaton 93E (20 - 60 kVA)
- Eaton 93PM (10-400 kW)
- Eaton 9390 (20-160 kVA)
- Eaton 9390IT (40 kVA)
- Power Xpert 9395 (200-1200 kVA)
- Industrial & Marine UPS
- Eaton FERRUPS (500 VA-18 kVA)
- Eaton FERRUPS RM 60Hz (1.4-7.0 kVA)
- Eaton 9155 Marine (8-30 kVA)
- Eaton 9355 Marine (8-40 kVA)
- Eaton 9PHD Marine (30-200 kVA)
- Power Xpert 9395 Marine (225-1100 kVA)
- Power Distribution
- Rack-mounted Power Distribution
- Floor-based Power Distribution
- Surge Suppression
- UPS Services
- Remote Monitoring
- Encls, Racks, Cages & Airflow Mgmt
- Airflow Management & Cooling Solutions
- Racks, Enclosures & Cages
- RS Enclosure
- Power Conditioning
- DC Power
- Technical & Office Furniture
- Command Consoles
- Office Furniture
- Lab Furniture
- Legacy Products