Media Brief - 2017
Date: 13 June 2017
CRN Recognizes Four Eaton Team Members as 2017 Women of the Channel
June 13, 2017 … Power management company Eaton today announced that four employees have been recognized by CRN on its annual list of Women of the Channel. Sommer Goodknecht, Fran Harrington, Stephanie Durden and Amy Tomlin have been awarded the distinction in 2017, and Goodknecht was also named to the 2017 Power 100 list, an elite subset of the overall list honoring women leaders whose vision and influence are key drivers of their companies’ success.
The four Eaton women recognized in 2017 are honored for their unique role in driving Eaton’s channel growth and innovation in the past year, with specific achievements that include the following:
- Stephanie Durden, partner life cycle marketing manager, played a key role in helping implement internal processes for the sales team focusing on engagement, enabling and educating Eaton’s resellers and partners. This included standardizing processes to help sales teams increase the success of Eaton’s partners.
- Sommer Goodknecht, channel marketing manager, helped Eaton expand its focus on small solution providers, making smart investments to recruit and nurture these partners. Additionally, she helped Eaton focus on creating additional revenue streams for partners through a revamped learning management system.
- Fran Harrington, northeast regional midmarket manager, led an initiative to reorganize and train channel sales teams to increase revenue and scale within the channel.
- Amy Tomlin, national account manager, harnessed her passion for evangelizing channel partners on the importance of power management solutions and grew a key Eaton account by more than 50 percent.
“These extraordinary executives support every aspect of the channel ecosystem, from technical innovation to marketing to business development, working tirelessly to keep the channel moving into the future,” said Robert Faletra, CEO of The Channel Company. “They are creating and elevating channel partner programs, developing fresh go-to-market strategies, strengthening the channel’s network of partnerships and building creative new IT solutions, among many other contributions. We congratulate all the 2017 Women of the Channel on their stellar accomplishments and look forward to their future success.”
The 2017 Women of the Channel and Power 100 lists are featured in the June issue of CRN Magazine and online at www.CRN.com/wotc2017.
The Channel Company enables breakthrough IT channel performance with its dominant media, engaging events, expert consulting and education, and innovative marketing services and platforms. As the channel catalyst, it connects and empowers technology suppliers, solution providers and end users. Backed by more than 30 years of unequaled channel experience, it draws from a deep knowledge to envision innovative new solutions for ever-evolving challenges in the technology marketplace. For more information, visit www.thechannelco.com.
To learn more about Eaton’s power management solutions and services, visit Eaton.com/powerquality.
- Power Management
- Visual Power Manager (VPM)
- Visual Capacity Optimization Manager (VCOM)
- Intelligent Power Manager (IPM)
- Intelligent Power Protector (IPP)
- PC, Workstation & Home AV UPS
- Eaton 3S (350-750 VA)
- Eaton 5S (550 - 1500VA)
- Network, Server & Storage
- Eaton 5 Series
- Eaton 5SC (500 - 1500VA)
- Eaton 5P (750-3000 VA)
- Eaton 5P Rack (550-3000 VA)
- Eaton 5PX (1000-3000 VA)
- Eaton 9130 (700-3000 VA)
- Eaton 9SX (700-6000 VA)
- Eaton 9PXM (4-20 kVA)
- Eaton 9PX (700VA-11 kVA)
- Eaton 9155 (8-15 kVA)
- Eaton RACKPACKIT (6 kVA)
- Data Center & Facility UPS
- BladeUPS (5-60 kW)
- Eaton 9355 (10 - 30 kVA)
- Eaton Emergency Lighting UPSs - (8-200 kVA)
- Eaton 93E (20 - 60 kVA)
- Eaton 93PM (10-400 kW)
- Eaton 9390 (20-160 kVA)
- Eaton 9390IT (40 kVA)
- Power Xpert 9395 (200-1200 kVA)
- Industrial & Marine UPS
- Eaton FERRUPS (500 VA-18 kVA)
- Eaton FERRUPS RM 60Hz (1.4-7.0 kVA)
- Eaton 9155 Marine (8-30 kVA)
- Eaton 9355 Marine (8-40 kVA)
- Eaton 9PHD Marine (30-200 kVA)
- Power Xpert 9395 Marine (225-1100 kVA)
- Power Distribution
- Rack-mounted Power Distribution
- Floor-based Power Distribution
- Surge Suppression
- UPS Services
- Remote Monitoring
- Encls, Racks, Cages & Airflow Mgmt
- Airflow Management & Cooling Solutions
- Racks, Enclosures & Cages
- RS Enclosure
- Power Conditioning
- DC Power
- Technical & Office Furniture
- Command Consoles
- Office Furniture
- Lab Furniture
- Legacy Products