Rack-mounted Power Distribution
Eaton ePDUs are Enclosure based Power Distribution Units designed specifically for data centre environment. Eaton ePDUs provide reliable, consistent power distribution and allow you to measure, monitor and manage your energy consumption down to individual server level.
The Eaton RPM, part of the Powerware series, simplifies data center power distribution by delivering up to 36 kW of power in a 3U cabinet.
PDU with a built-in maintenance by-pass to replace a faulty UPS in the field without the need to switch off the connected equipment.
Cost effective solutions to distribute power effectively into a rack enclosure or to connect more devices to a rack-mount UPS.
Eaton ATS are designed to provide power supply redundancy for single connection equipment. With ATS, power from two independent sources can be supplied to IT equipment, which have only one input power supply.
- PC, Workstation & Home AV UPS
- Eaton 3S (550-700 VA)
- Eaton Ellipse ECO (1200-1600VA)
- Eaton 5E (650-2000VA)
- Eaton 5S (550 - 1600VA)
- Network & Server
- Eaton 5SC (500 - 1500VA)
- Eaton 5SX (1250 - 3000VA)
- Eaton 5P (650-1550 VA)
- Eaton 5PX (1500-3000 VA)
- E Series DX (1-3kVA)
- Eaton 9130 (700-6000 VA)
- Eaton 9SX (700-6000 VA)
- Eaton 9PX (1-3 kVA)
- Eaton 9PX (5-11 kVA)
- Eaton 9E (6-20 kVA)
- Eaton 9155 (8-30 KVA)
- Data Center & Facility UPS
- BladeUPS (12-60 kW)
- Eaton 93E (15 - 400 kVA)
- Eaton 93PM (30-200 kW)
- Eaton 93PR (25-200 kW)
- Eaton 93PS (8-40 kW)
- Power Xpert 9395 (200-1100 kVA)
- Power Xpert 9395P (300-1100 kVA)
- Industrial UPS
- Eaton 9PHD Industrial (30-200 kVA)
- Marine & Offshore UPS
- Eaton 9130 Marine (1000-3000 VA)
- Eaton 9PX Marine (1500-3000 VA)
- Eaton 9155 Marine (8-30 kVA)
- Eaton 9PHD Marine (30-200 kVA)
- Power Xpert 9395 Marine (225-1100 kVA)
- DC Power