In June of 2007 Eaton acquired Pulizzi Engineering. Pulizzi, founded in 1973, was a key building block to add to Eaton’s already existing strong product line. Pulizzi products are currently branded as ePDUs and are represented in Eaton’s portfolio of all our products.
Customize your ePDUUse our ePDU Product Wizard to choose the ePDU that best suits your needs.
Eaton ePDU TechnologiesVisit our ePDU functionalities page to learn about the ePDU technologies we offer.
Browse Eaton ePDUsWith over 700 standard epdu part numbers to choose from, Eaton has the best selection in the industry based on power density and technologies.
Browse our full line of Eaton ePDUs.
- PC, Workstation & Home AV UPS
- Eaton 3S (550-700 VA)
- Eaton Ellipse ECO (650-1600VA)
- Eaton 5E (500-2000VA)
- Eaton 5S (550 - 1500VA)
- Eaton 5L (650-1200VA)
- Eaton Ellipse PRO (650-1600VA)
- Network & Server
- Eaton 5SC (500 - 1500VA)
- Eaton 5P (650-1550 VA)
- Eaton 5PX (1500-3000 VA)
- E Series DX (1-3 kVA)
- Eaton 9E (1000-3000 VA)
- Eaton 9SX (700VA-11 kVA)
- Eaton 9PX (1-3 kVA)
- Eaton 9PX (5-11 kVA)
- Eaton 9E (6-20 kVA)
- Eaton 9155 (8-30 KVA)
- Data Center & Facility UPS
- Eaton 93E XL (10-40 kVA)
- BladeUPS (12-60 kW)
- Eaton 93E (15-500 kVA)
- Eaton 93PR (25-200 kW)
- Power Xpert 9395P (250-1200 kVA)
- Power Xpert 9395 (225-1100 kVA)
- Eaton Micro Data Center
- Marine & Offshore UPS
- Eaton 9130 Marine (1000-3000 VA)
- Eaton 9PX Marine (1500-3000 VA)
- Eaton EX Marine (1500-3000 VA)
- Eaton 9155 Marine (8-30 kVA)
- Eaton 9355 Marine (8-40 kVA)
- Power Xpert 9395 Marine (225-1100 kVA)
- DC Power