Integrated power management for virtual environments
Eaton’s Intelligent Power Manager (IPM) software is certified as VMware Ready and provides all the tools you need to monitor and manage power devices in your physical and virtual environments. Seamlessly integrating into virtualisation and cloud management tools such as VMware’s vCenter and vRealize Operations, IPM extends their capabilities to include monitoring, management, and control of network connected power devices.
Unique alliance integration
Being VMware Ready means that Eaton’s IPM software seamlessly integrates into VMware virtualisation and cloud management platforms, vCenter and vRealize Operations, helping you ensure that you achieve your SLAs and maintain business continuity. The software helps IT professionals achieve peace of mind through:
- Unified management interface – simplifies setup and reduces your learning curve by conveniently integrating power management into your vCenter and vRealize dashboards.
- Infrastructure-aware workload management - increases system uptime while extending battery runtime and minimizing genset load by suspending non-critical machines (a.k.a. load shedding) and by triggering the live migration of virtual machines to a protected zone.
- Dynamic power capping – keeps critical workloads running longer during a power or environmental event by limiting the physical host’s power consumption.
- Remote agentless host shutdown – conserves your valuable time by eliminating the need for host based agents that consume resources, slow performance and require maintenance.
- Automated disaster recovery failover – helps you avoid data loss and ensure data integrity by initiating the synchronisation of primary and backup sites before power failure.
Integrate power management into your virtualisation dashboard
Learn more about Intelligent Power Software
Eaton´s VMware Ready power management solutions are also validated by leading suppliers of converged and hyperconverged infrastructures, including EMC, VCE and NetApp. Eaton solutions ensure that converged and hyperconverged infrastructures are reliably protected from power and environmental issues, which results in improved continuity and resiliency for the entire business.
- PC, Workstation & Home AV UPS
- Eaton Protection Station (500-800VA)
- Eaton 3S (550-700 VA)
- Eaton Ellipse ECO (500-1600VA)
- Eaton 5E (500-2000VA)
- Eaton 5S (550 - 1500VA)
- Eaton Ellipse PRO (650-1600VA)
- Network & Server
- Eaton 5SC (500 - 3000VA)
- Eaton 5P (650-1550 VA)
- Eaton 5PX (1500-3000 VA)
- Eaton EX (700-1500 VA)
- Eaton 9SX (700-3000 VA)
- Eaton 9SX (5-11 kVA)
- Eaton 9PX (1-3 kVA)
- Eaton 9PX (5-22 kVA)
- Eaton 9E (6-20 kVA)
- Eaton 9155 (8-30 KVA)
- Data Center & Facility UPS
- BladeUPS (12-60 kW)
- Eaton 93PM (30-500 kVA)
- Eaton 91PS and 93PS (8-30/40 kW)
- Eaton 93E (15 - 200 kVA)
- Power Xpert 9395P (250-1200 kVA)
- Industrial UPS
- Eaton 9PHD Industrial (30-200 kVA)
- Marine & Offshore UPS
- Eaton 9130 Marine (1000-3000 VA)
- Eaton 9PX Marine (1500-3000 VA)
- Eaton 9155 Marine (8-30 kVA)
- Eaton 9355 Marine (8-40 kVA)
- Eaton 93PS Marine (8-40 kW)
- Eaton 9PHD Marine (30-200 kVA)
- Power Xpert 9395 Marine (225-1100 kVA)
- Power Distribution
- Metered Outlet
- Metered Input
- In-Line Metered
- Power Management
- Racks & Enclosures
- RA Series IT Racks
- RE Series 2 Post Rack
- Surge Suppression
- UPS Services
- Remote Monitoring
- DC Power