Whether you need integrated rackmount power distribution within rack enclosures or power anywhere in your data center, Eaton provides a full line of power distribution equipment.
Eaton ePDUs are Enclosure based Power Distribution Units designed specifically for data centre environment. Eaton ePDUs provide reliable, consistent power distribution and allow you to measure, monitor and manage your energy consumption down to individual server level.
PDU with a built-in maintenance by-pass to replace a faulty UPS in the field without the need to switch off the connected equipment.
Cost effective solutions to distribute power effectively into a rack enclosure or to connect more devices to a rack-mount UPS.
Eaton ATS 16 and ATS 30 are designed to provide power supply redundancy for single connection equipment. With ATS, power from two independent sources can be supplied to IT equipment, which have only one input power supply.
The Eaton 93 STS is a complimentary product for Eaton’s 3 phase UPS products.
- PC, Workstation & Home AV UPS
- Eaton Protection Station (500-800VA)
- Eaton 3S (550-700 VA)
- Eaton Ellipse ECO (500-1600VA)
- Eaton Ellipse PRO (650-1600VA)
- Network & Server
- Eaton 5P (650-1550 VA)
- Eaton 5PX (1500-3000 VA)
- Eaton EX (700-1500 VA)
- Eaton 9PX (1-3 kVA)
- Eaton 9PX (5-22 kVA)
- Eaton 9155 (8-30 KVA)
- Data Center & Facility UPS
- BladeUPS (12-60 kW)
- Eaton 93PM (30-500 kVA)
- Eaton 91PS and 93PS (8-30/40 kW)
- Eaton 93E (15 - 200 kVA)
- Power Xpert 9395P (250-1200 kVA)
- Industrial UPS
- Eaton 9PHD Industrial (30-200 kVA)
- Marine & Offshore UPS
- Eaton 9130 Marine (1000-3000 VA)
- Eaton 9PX Marine (1500-3000 VA)
- Eaton 9155 Marine (8-30 kVA)
- Eaton 93PS Marine (8-40 kW)
- Eaton 9PHD Marine (30-200 kVA)
- Power Distribution
- Metered Outlet
- Metered Input
- In-Line Metered
- Power Management
- Racks & Enclosures
- RA Series IT Racks
- Surge Suppression
- UPS Services
- Remote Monitoring
- DC Power