Eaton Independent Containment System (ICS)Designed to provide maximum flexibility in all environments, the ICS, assembled within the footprint of a standard aisle, is constructed with a tubular steel frame. The frame’s structure is designed to be freestanding and meets seismic NEBS Zone 4 standards. Used in conjunction with Eaton's End of Row Doors, Aisle Containment Ceilings and Ducts, the self-contained ICS allows complete independence in your data center.
Eaton Independent Containment System – Features
- Scalable Design – The ability to extend aisles with load growth makes the ICS an ideal solution for co-location and other highly evolving data center environments that require on-the-fly modifications
- Containment Integrity – Vertical blanking panels ensure containment integrity when racks are partially deployed within the row and are easily removed in sections to allow quick installation and positioning of new IT racks
- Rack Agnostic – Ability to support virtually any brand of server or network rack in any depth, height and size with on-demand reconfiguration of the row
- Cold Aisle Compatible – Easily deployed as a cold aisle containment solution with or without a down flow chimney system
- Increased ROI – Modular, building-block design offers complete flexibility and room for growth increasing your initial Return on Investment (ROI)
|Airflow Management Solutions|