ConnectUPS-E Web/SNMP UPS Connectivity Device(Part Number 116750223-001)
The ConnectUPS-E Web/SNMP device allows you to connect your Eaton UPS directly to the Ethernet network and the Internet. This unique solution allows you to conveniently monitor and manage your UPS with a standard Web browser, while simultaneously providing graceful shutdown for multiple computer systems over the network. This model is designed for legacy Powerware 9150 and 9305 UPSs.
HTTP, SNMP, SMTP, WAP, Telnet, SSL, SSH compatibility and a console port enable dynamic and versatile support for a large variety of system configurations.
Features & Benefits
- Easy monitoring and management of your UPS using either a standard Web browser or third-party network management software, or through Intelligent Power Manager software
- Remote control and rebooting of UPS-protected devices over the network
- Protection of your information through automatic and graceful shutdown of multiple UPS-protected devices during an extended power failure using NetWatch software
- Real-time email alarm notification with built-in email capability
- Support for standard UPS MIB and Eaton MIB to provide added functionality
- SSL and SSH data encryption and authentication
- Web pages served automatically in correct local language
- English (built-in)
- Simplified Chinese (built-in)