Eaton 91PS and 93PS UPS – Features
Lowest Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
Eaton 91PS and 93PS UPSs cost you less to own because they are more efficient, thanks to a number of leading technologies. Eaton’s Energy Saver System (ESS), for example, improves Eaton 91PS and 93PS efficiency levels to 99% and will save you over 10 000 € during 5 years in operating expenses
Quantify your savings here
Whatever the changing conditions – and however quickly they change – the Eaton 91PS and 93PS UPSs are designed to maintain a steady, uninterrupted and clean power supply. This market-leading resiliency is the result of advanced technologies built-in to the Eaton 91PS and 93PS:
- Hot Swap and Hot Scalable
- A module can be replaced while the other continues protecting the load (concurrent maintenance)
- A module can be added while the other continues protecting the load (hot scalable)
- Individual battery strings can be serviced while other strings are supporting the load
- Patented Hot Sync technology allows load sharing without the need for communication between inverters – eliminating a single point of failure
- Advanced Battery Management to extend the lifetime of the batteries
The rapid adoption of the cloud, constant evolution of IT technologies, increased focus on environmental footprint and sophistication of mission-critical applications are demanding even more efficient, resilient, scalable and safe power protection solutions. Eaton 91PS and 93PS UPSs are uniquely intelligent UPSs, which are both virtualization- and cloud-ready.
- Eaton 91PS or 93PS UPS and Eaton’s Intelligent Power Manager software suite takes the resiliency of the system to the next level by bridging the electrical and IT infrastructure
- IT and electrical infrastructure management from a “Single pane of glass”
- Load shedding – 50% drop in load equates to 250% runtime!