Multi-Server Card UPS Connectivity Device (End of Life)
Not available for saleThe Multi-Server card is a power quality connectivity product designed to enable multiple devices connected to a single UPS system to be managed and controlled independently.
The Multi-Server Card allows separate communication with up to six connected servers with mixed operating systems.
Features & Benefits
- Working with any Eaton UPS that contains X-slot communications slot, the Multi-Server Card uses multiple serial cables and LanSafe UPS software to add flexibility and control in a complex computing environment
- Allows user to configure each server to provide a graceful shutdown at the optimum time desired, allowing the most critical loads to have the maximum runtime available
- Multiple serial ports provide greater control and flexibility
- Works with multiple operating systems
- Independent control of serial ports gives load-shedding capabilities
- Simultaneously provides RS-232 and relay contact monitoring
- Plug-and-play (PnP) protocol for easy configuration
- Increases reliability and system availability