Eaton Environment Sensor for NMCUPS are often used in sensitive environments such as rack cabinets. Environmental conditions (temperature, humidity and door opening) can also affect the system availability.
Eaton therefore provides an environment sensor with a temperature sensor, humidity sensor and two switch inputs. It is designed to work with Network Management Cards and can be installed anywhere without problem.
- Environment Sensor supervises remotely two parameters: temperature level and humidity rate
- 2 input contacts are available for additional supervision : door opening, genset start-up
- Remote supervision is achieved though a simple web browser or an SNMP-based NMS (Network Management System)
- Alarm thresholds are set easily through the web interface of the Network Management Cards
- Alarms to e-mail/SMS/pager
- Environment sensor is compatible with all the Eaton Pulsar UPS ranges, using the Network Management Cards