Eaton Network Management Card & ModBus (End of Life)(Part Number 66103)
The Network Management Card + ModBus 2006 Edition is the combination of an SNMP agent, an HTTP/Web server and a ModBus card. Its compact form factor has been specifically designed for the Eaton Evolution series as well as Eaton EX RT and Eaton MX RT UPS series. It enables UPS supervision from any Network Monitoring System using SNMP and traps or simply from any web browser (with possibility to activate SSL security).
Automatic, orderly system shutdown of multiple protected servers can be set up using Network Shutdown Modules (included in the Solution-Pac software suite supplied with the UPS). Other automatic actions, like broadcasting an eMail/SMS in case of a power alert or scheduling a system shutdown, can be tailored to meet your specific needs.
The ModBus connectivity allows for the interface with numerous building management systems for industrial supervision. The eNMC can also be connected to the Environment Sensor to get complete monitoring of the temperature and humidity within the rack cabinet where the UPS is installed.
- Remotely manage your UPS over SNMP, the web or ModBus
- Schedule automatic shutdowns or shed non critical systems in case of an extended power failure
- Customizable actions (like shutdown) in case of a power problem
- Data & event logging * eMail/pager/SMS notification
- Temperature/Humidity monitoring through Environment Sensor
- Easy deployment on large installed base (duplicate configuration)
- Flash upgradeable firmware
- Compatible with MGE extensive power management suite (Network Shutdown Modules, Enterprise Power Manager and more)
- ModBus connectivity using both RS232 and RS485