Eaton Intelligent Power Manager
Eaton’s Intelligent Power Manager (IPM) software provides all the tools you need to monitor and manage power devices in your physical or virtual environment. This innovative software solution ensures system uptime and data integrity by allowing you to remotely monitor, manage and control UPSs and other devices on your network. IPM provides a solution that is easy to use and maintains business continuity.
Eaton’s Intelligent Power Manager Software enables you to:
- Remotely monitor and manage multiple devices across your network from a single interface.
- Suspend non-critical virtual machines, consolidate critical virtual machines and shut down unused servers to extend battery runtime
- Initiate a virtual machine move or graceful shutdown in the event of an extended outage
- Automate disaster avoidance with a planned migration application, such as VMware Site Recovery Manager and Microsoft Live Migration
- Set server power consumption limits for extended battery runtime with UCS management software
- See how IPM integrates into a Network and IT closet solution
- See how IPM integrates into a Server room solution
- Silver edition supports up to 100 licensed nodes
- Gold edition supports unlimited licensed nodes
One licensed node is defined as an Eaton UPS, ePDU or IPM instance.
See how IPM integrates with: