Eaton Intelligent Power Software SuiteEaton’s Intelligent Power Software Suite gives you all the tools you need to manage power devices in your physical or virtual environment. This innovative software solution ensures system uptime and data integrity by allowing you to monitor, manage and control the devices on your network remotely. Winner of the “Best of VMworld 2013” Gold Award in the Virtualization Management category!
Together with your ePDU and UPS units, the Intelligent Power Software Suite provides end-to-end power management for maximum uptime and data integrity. Use each software independently or as a powerful combination.
Download Intelligent Power Manager Software for extensive monitoring and management:
Intelligent Power Protector shutdown software for extended power outages:
|x86 & x64: Windows 2003, 2008, XP, Vista, Seven ; x86 only: Win 2000|
IPSS – Features
Eaton’s Intelligent Power Manager software enables you to:
- Remotely monitor and manage multiple devices across your network from a single interface; this can be integrated into an already existing platform, such as VMware, Microsoft or Citrix
- Measure power consumption and kWh to calculate power usage effectiveness
- Trigger live migration for virtual machines during power outages
Eaton’s Intelligent Power Protector software enables you to:
- Reboot hung-up machines through watchdog functionality
- Avoid data loss by automating graceful shutdown of machines during extended power outage
- Maximize uptime with redundancy capabilities for dual-cord servers