Eaton Intelligent Power Software SuiteEaton’s Intelligent Power Software Suite gives you all the tools you need to manage power devices in your physical or virtual environment. This innovative software solution ensures system uptime and data integrity by allowing you to monitor, manage and control the devices on your network remotely. We offer two levels of software within the suite: Intelligent Power Manager and Intelligent Power Protector.
IPSS – Downloads
Download Intelligent Power Manager Software for:
Intelligent Power Protector Software for:
|x86 & x64: Windows 2003, 2008, XP, Vista, Seven ; x86 only: Win 2000|
IPSS – Features
Eaton’s Intelligent Power Manager software enables you to:
- Remotely monitor and manage multiple devices across your network from a single interface; this can be integrated into an already existing platform, such as VMware, Microsoft or Citrix
- Measure power consumption and kWh to calculate power usage effectiveness
- Trigger live migration for virtual machines during power outages
- Monitor and manage NetApp fabric-attached storage (FAS) systems and facilitate a graceful shutdown to protect data integrity in the event of an extended power outage with IPM 1.30
Eaton’s Intelligent Power Protector software enables you to:
- Reboot hung-up machines through watchdog functionality
- Avoid data loss by automating graceful shutdown of machines during extended power outage
- Maximize uptime with redundancy capabilities for dual-cord servers
CRN reviewer Edward J. Correia says that in looking at the Eaton 5130 UPS with its Intelligent Power Software Suite, the most impressive thing "was the tightness and depth of [the software's] integration with VMware." Read the full review.