Eaton Intelligent Power Manager
Eaton’s Intelligent Power Manager (IPM) software provides the tools needed to monitor and manage power devices in your physical or virtual environment. This innovative software solution ensures system uptime and data integrity by allowing you to remotely monitor, manage and control UPSs and other devices on your network. IPM provides a solution that is easy to use and maintains business continuity.
Eaton’s Intelligent Power Manager Software enables you to:
- Remotely monitor and manage multiple devices across your network from a single interface
- Suspend non-critical virtual machines, consolidate critical virtual machines and shut down unused servers to extend battery runtime
- Initiate a virtual machine move or graceful shutdown in the event of an extended outage
- Set server power consumption limits for extended battery runtime with Cisco UCS management software or HPE OneView
- Automate disaster avoidance with a planned migration application, such as VMware Site Recovery Manager and Microsoft Live Migration
- Integrate with VMware’s vRealize Operations Manager using Eaton’s Infrastructure Management Pack to manage health, risk and efficiency of power and environmental devices
- See how IPM integrates into a Network and IT closet solution or a Server room solution
- Silver license supports up to 100 licensed nodes
- Gold license supports up to 500 licensed nodes and competitor UPSs
- Not sure which license to choose? Check out this comparison
One licensed node is defined as a UPS, rack PDU or IPM instance.
See how IPM integrates with: