Eaton Intelligent Power Software SuiteEaton’s Intelligent Power Software Suite gives you all the tools you need to manage power devices in your physical or virtual environment. This innovative software solution ensures system uptime and data integrity by allowing you to monitor, manage and control the devices on your network remotely. Winner of the “Best of VMworld 2013” Gold Award in the Virtualization Management category!
Together with your ePDU and UPS units, the Intelligent Power Software Suite provides end-to-end power management for maximum uptime and data integrity. Use each software independently or as a powerful combination.
Download Intelligent Power Manager Software for extensive monitoring and management:
Intelligent Power Protector shutdown software for extended power outages:
|x86 & x64: Windows 2003, 2008, XP, Vista, Seven ; x86 only: Win 2000|
IPSS – Features
Eaton’s Intelligent Power Manager software enables you to:
- Remotely monitor and manage multiple devices across your network from a single interface; this can be integrated into an already existing platform, such as VMware, Microsoft or Citrix
- Measure power consumption and kWh to calculate power usage effectiveness
- Trigger live migration for virtual machines during power outages
- Monitor and manage NetApp fabric-attached storage (FAS) systems and facilitate a graceful shutdown to protect data integrity in the event of an extended power outage with IPM 1.30
Eaton’s Intelligent Power Protector software enables you to:
- Reboot hung-up machines through watchdog functionality
- Avoid data loss by automating graceful shutdown of machines during extended power outage
- Maximize uptime with redundancy capabilities for dual-cord servers
CRN reviewer Edward J. Correia says that in looking at the Eaton 5130 UPS with its Intelligent Power Software Suite, the most impressive thing "was the tightness and depth of [the software's] integration with VMware." Read the full review.
IPSS – Documentation
|Sorry no documents are available.|
IPSS - Options
|Power Management Connectivity|
|Environmental Rack Monitor (ERM)
The Eaton Environmental Rack Monitor (ERM) continuously monitors environmental conditions at the rack level, providing an extra level of security for critical assets. The primary application is for high-density data…
|Environmental Monitoring Probe
Allows remote monitoring of temperature, humidity and two other contact devices (requires Network Card-MS)
Provides real time monitoring and control across UPSs in your network (Card is included with models 5PX1500RTN, 2200RTN, 3000RTUN, 3000iRT2UN)
|Relay Card- MS
Enables automatic shutdown and network monitoring of a UPS system
|IBM AS/400 Cable
UPS Interface cable for connection of the UPS to IBM iSeries/AS 400
|Power Xpert Gateway UPS card
The Power Xpert Gateway UPS card allows direct connection to Ethernet networks and Web access to Eaton Powerware x-slot compatible UPSs.
IPSS – Service & Support
How to video: Basics of IPM
Questions about a product you own?Toll Free: 1 800 356 5737
Or complete this quick form.
Questions before you buy?Toll Free: 1 800 356 5794 Option 2, Option 1
International: +1-828-651-0760 Option 2, Option 1
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time