Basic Power Protection and UPS Elements
Self-startup, assisted startup or manufacturer-required startup. Find out which one is ideal for you.
Where do you plan on installing your UPS and how much space does it need? The UPS form factors are a necessary consideration.
What is the distinction between the two measurements? Both are important when sizing your equipment.
Here you will be able to visually confirm plug and receptacle options.
A quick guide to deciphering the difference between single and three-phase power.
Series 3, Series 5 and Series 9. Based on the parameters defined by your application, you can select an uninterruptible power system (UPS) from the series that best matches your power protection needs.
Can you name the top nine power problems?
- Eaton 5SC (500 - 1500VA)
- Eaton 5P (550-1550 VA)
- Eaton 5PX (1000-3000 VA)
- Eaton EX Tower (900-1150 VA)
- Eaton EX Rack/Tower (2200-3000VA)
- Eaton 9PX (6-11 kVA)
- Eaton 9X55 (8~15kVA)
- Eaton 9355 (20~40kVA )
- Eaton 93E (15-400 kVA)
- Eaton 93PM (50-100 kW)
- Power Xpert 9395 (225~1100kVA)
- Marine & Offshore UPS
- Eaton 9130 Marine (1000-3000 VA)
- Eaton EX Marine (1500-3000 VA)
- Eaton 9155 Marine (8-30 kVA)
- Eaton 9355 Marine (8-40 kVA)
- Power Xpert 9395 Marine (225-1100 kVA)
- DC パワー