Professor Wattson, PhD, Eaton, Raleigh, NC
A retired college professor, Professor Wattson consults IT managers and customers in all aspects of IT power management. Wattson studied electrical, mechanical, and computer engineering before lecturing in Power 101 for the last 23 years. He offers his broad base of knowledge to product managers across all of Eaton's business units.
In his spare time, Professor Wattson enjoys watching football (soccer) and is a devoted Arsenal fan and a facial hair enthusiast, always sporting a signature moustache.
Get to know your UPS battery. It’s the key to extending its life, preventing downtime and saving money.
Real power for virtual environments; trigger live migration and extend runtime of your environment from a single management portal.
Learn how to get more power for your money.
Organized cable management leads to maximized rack space and increased airflow.
Maximize reliability within your rack; learn the various ways maintenance bypass can help.
- PC, Workstation & Home AV UPS
- Eaton Protection Station (500-800VA)
- Eaton 3S (550-700 VA)
- Eaton Ellipse ECO (500-1600VA)
- Eaton 5S (550 - 1500VA)
- Eaton Ellipse PRO (650-1600VA)
- Network & Server
- Eaton 5SC (500 - 3000VA)
- Eaton 5P (650-1550 VA)
- Eaton 5PX (1500-3000 VA)
- Eaton 9130 (700-6000 VA)
- Eaton 9130 RM (1000-3000 VA)
- Eaton EX (700-1500 VA)
- Eaton 9SX (5-11 kVA)
- Eaton 9PX (1-3 kVA)
- Eaton 9PX (5-22 kVA)
- Eaton 9155 (8-30 KVA)
- Data Center & Facility UPS
- BladeUPS (12-60 kW)
- Eaton 93E (80 - 200 kVA)
- Eaton 93PS (8-40 kW)
- Eaton 93PM (30-200 kW)
- Power Xpert 9395P (250-1200 kVA)
- Industrial UPS
- Eaton 9PHD Industrial (30-200 kVA)
- Marine & Offshore UPS
- Eaton 9130 Marine (1000-3000 VA)
- Eaton 9PX Marine (1500-3000 VA)
- Eaton 9155 Marine (8-30 kVA)
- Eaton 9355 Marine (8-40 kVA)
- Eaton 9PHD Marine (30-200 kVA)
- Power Xpert 9395 Marine (225-1100 kVA)
- DC Power