LanSafe v. 6 UPS SoftwareIn addition to the extensive features already included in LanSafe v. 5, the new v. 6 release introduces support for new Operating System platforms such as Windows Server 2008, VMware and Linux systems. In addition v. 6 supports both Powerware and Pulsar (formerly MGE Office Protection Systems) product series.
LanSafe v. 6 delivers comprehensive power management capabilities including graceful, remote shutdown of UPS systems and network monitoring tools via serial, USB, and network connectivity options.
Experience LanSafe without downloading the software by viewing the LanSafe Explorer demonstration software, available now!
Features & Benefits
- Patent pending Cost $avings Calculator allows users to determine overall savings resulting from the LanSafe monitoring system
- Exclusive Stealth Mode Operation enables LanSafe v. 6 to run in the background without visual traces
- 3-D PowerScope and ControlRoom views eliminate the guesswork from UPS metering and status information
- History View provides around-the-clock visual representation of the system event log in calendar format
- Automatic Regional Settings Detection enables date, time, temperature and UPS receptacle graphics to be automatically selected according to the operating system's regional settings